Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved i cannot join blackwonder US zombie survival

Deleted User 9812

Somewhat Threatening
Whenever i attempt to join BlackWonder US Zombie Survival - 85.117.240.8:27160 the server does not appear to work, this is not only a us server problem, as I have tried NY and US and they both seem to have this problem.

Attachments

• 1665704909063.png
    1665704909063.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 51

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

The error you're receiving (if it's the same one every time) is due to you having the same map name as the one the server is running although you or the server could be running a different version of the map.

I'd recommend going into: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/download/maps

delete the respective map and let the server redownload the map

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
The error you're receiving (if it's the same one every time) is due to you having the same map name as the one the server is running although you or the server could be running a different version of the map.

I'd recommend going into: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Team Fortress 2/tf/download/maps

delete the respective map and let the server redownload the map
I got the same error and that shouldn't be happening with a generic pl upward map. I'm guessing the update did something funky.

honey

Wicked Nasty

honey

1665711859304.png

TF2 Devs updated it, but they don't change the name of the map so that's why at least for that specific map.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom