Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

I am sorry for sometimes announcing when admins joined the server, when I shouldn't have, so I am sorry @Grizzly & @Ben289.
(By the way, I haven't announced admins 3 weeks ago and I won't again, because I made a rule for myself: "Not gonna announce when admins are going to join the server or if they are UNDERCOVERED.")

I am too sorry, for being rude,toxic & disrespectful, to everyone that posted in my admin app, and I have to recognize that I was immature.
And I have to recognize too, that almost everything I posted in the app was (sorry for the word)BULLSHIT.

So I am sorry for everything ;--; ;--;
And I hope you can forgive me ;S

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Facing and realising your mistakes is the first step in making amends. All you can do is strive to do better then before and accept these mistakes in the past.
That's what I say.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's okay. Sometimes it's easy to get excited when an admin gets on in the event of a mass freekill or micspam when no-one else is there to remedy it, or just because you really enjoy their presence. Just try and keep ya' yapper shut until the punishment is dished out from now on.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
The first step of being a better person is to accept one's mistakes. Also, everyone should get a second chance on becoming a better human being. So you are forgiven.

Maybe even next month.
But I still don't recommend you to re-apply next month. You should wait at least 4 months, best would be half a year or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom