Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am so fucking hyped!

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

This post may be just meaningless, But i'm upgrading my pc in september once in for all, I tried saving up from lunch money but just couldn't, it was so slow, Every time in school i would save up 50 Dinars (Dinars = Serbian currency) and that wasn't even 1E (Euro), I managed to save up 12E from that, I'm like "Fuck this, this is gonna take a long time" So mom added up, And i just bought Cod MW2, Then i was like "I'm on this journey again" I made the right choice, I finally saved up, My mom recently got a job and every payday she would give me 21E, Dad gave me 20E for my bday, Granny gave me 30E, (I don't remember how much) But my friends also gave me some, And i finally, FINALLY, Saved up 109E/134 (134 is the goal), I asked mom if she can give me 4 more Euros (i need 25E more, 21 + 4 = 25) So she did, All i have to wait is for her payday in september, And it's finally done.

And i'm not only upgrading for better fps, No, I'm upgrading because Ubisoft decided to pull a pro gamer move (Alright enough of the memes, here's what that actually means)

I've made a post on if anyone can help me For R6 freezing (Rainbow Six Siege) Cause i didn't know what was the problem (I'll not say the problem for now.) And after posting on reddit there were some comments and finally.. Just ruined my life.. "If you have a dual core processor, ubi just dropped support because fuck you, that's why. Game ran perfectly fine on my PC before as well, now it crashes every time I join a game." For some reason, my game does not crash when i join a match, It just freezes, I tried to leave it on for the entire day while i was at school, Nah, I saw "enable hyperthreading" or overclocking, But i didn't wanna take any risks, I was just.. completely sad, No options, But i'm finally upgrading, End of the thread, And also, Here are the specs

Amd athlon x4 950 cpu
Asus AM4 Prime motherboard (Cause i need a am4 motherboard)
And just a 550 power unit, nothing special here.

Feg

Unremarkable
No you're not, Hyped is forum banned.

Jokes aside, this sounds like pretty good shit. I'm in need of a PC upgrade myself sometime soon.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom