Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I am gonna post on topic and you cannot stop me

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

They will never come back this was their opportunity to delete jb once and for all, they will cover this up by stating tf2 broke the servers permanently. But I know the truth bene is being lobbied by wonderland lizard people to oppress us and keep our jail roleplay servers down so they eliminate the competition.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
it'll be a while. Our servers run on sourcemod, and currently we can't update the servers without a sourcemod update. We're currently waiting for a new patch to come through, but as of now, there isn't anything we can do.
Also, it's up to you to drag some people into the other JB servers once they're up :)

Pienamai

Face Melting
They will never come back this was their opportunity to delete jb once and for all, they will cover this up by stating tf2 broke the servers permanently. But I know the truth bene is being lobbied by wonderland lizard people to oppress us and keep our jail roleplay servers down so they eliminate the competition.
Good

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

alright so u need to play every day for about 2 months for at least 5 hours. You need to play on the blue team giving reasonable orders for about 70% of this time.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom