Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hush's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hush

Strange

april

User name: Hush

Name
Hush

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:444010726

Your DiscordID
Hush ♥#6967

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Hightower and 2fort would be my preferred servers

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I believe I can make a positive impact on the server, delivering fair but just punishments for rulebreakers. I can also promise to be quick and efficient in my ruling. Additionally, I play late into the night sometimes early into the morning and I notice quite often that there is no one who can administer a punishment. I believe that because of the hours I am on that it can be a convenient for players who can't do anything.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
During the weekdays I am unavailable throughout the hours of 6am - 3pm due to school. However after those hours and on weekends I can be on any time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hightower / 2fort

Players being offensive to others: 30 minute mute/gag, 1 hour mute/gag, 6 hour mute/gag, 24 hour mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, 1 week ban.

Spam in voice or text chat: 30 minute mute/gag, 1 hour mute/gag, 6 hour mute/gag, 24 hour mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, 1 week ban.

English only in voice chat: Verbal and textual warning, 5 minute mute, 1 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 24 hour mute, 1 week mute, permanent mute.

Microphone quality being poor resulting in an inaudible voice: Verbal or textual warning, 1 hour mute, 6 hour mute, 24 hour mute, 1 week mute, permanent mute.

Inappropriate content being used in sprays / conscientious objector: Verbal or textual warning, 6 hour spray ban, 24 hour spray ban, permanent spray ban.

Hacking/cheating: 6 hour ban, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban.

Exploiting: Verbal and textual warning followed by a slay if it affects their health, damage etc, 30 minute ban, 1 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban.

Advertising hacks/cheats: Verbal and textual warning, 30 minute mute/gag, 2 hour mute/gag, 6 hour mute/gag, 24 hour mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, permanent mute/gag.

Calling out an undercover admin: 1 hour mute, 24 hour mute, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban.

Abusing !calladmin: 6 hour mute, 24 hour mute, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban.

Spawncamping: Verbal and textual warning if they continue in that instance follow up with a slay/smite/explode, 1 hour ban, 6 hour ban, 24 hour ban, 1 week ban, permanent ban.

Griefing: In my personal experiences with the 2fort and Hightower servers, there can be no punishments for this as their sole purpose is to be a deathmatch focused environment.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
No

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I understand use of the word "cunt" is an Australian right, but I need to ask you to set it to low.
1590346290033.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom