Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined H's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhhjames

Fool

Snooze
  1. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148487242
  2. Admin: Kerknor
  3. Wallhacking
  4. I was playing demoknight with thirdperson on and using it to my advantage to look around corners as you can with taunts but when I saw I got banned for wallhacking the guy I was with in a call with said to appeal since it was thirdperson and that he's mge'd me and able to vouch. pip_ or whatever the guy's name is was arguing with the whole server about whether or not I was cheating and everyone told him I was not. Afterwards he called someone the hard r and said its basically the equivalent of "retard" before the admin joined the server. Before I was able to call him out on it I was banned and made an account on the day but just now getting to it.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Evening hhh,

I do apologize for taking so long with this. I had actually even made a post-it note at the beginning of the week as a reminder...however between work and other events, it ended up on the floor until last night.
Appeal.jpg

Anyways, below is the video of what I caught that transpired. A few others have viewed this but we will discuss this tonight and try to get this appeal knocked out quickly for everyone involved.

As a side note, someone vouching for you is not something we can use as evidence in this case. Also, the individual yelling and using racial slurs has no impact on this ban or your appeal but if it makes you feel any better, he was punished for it.

hhhjames

Fool

Snooze
take your time there is no rush. spy clips were pretty sus though i think it could've been an interp problem but it also could've been something wrong with my side since you never do see what the other person sees on their screen. still ill try to explain some of these clips but the ones i just cannot explain will be listed after the ones explained!

0:10 clip: I walked out of spawn and knowing that the soldier usually stays near the top i aimed towards the top. soldier fires his rockets and rocket jumps which i take note of and then hear him rocket jump.

0:38: i mean sure i guess the sniper shot was suspicious though i dont understand why the soldier rocket jumping part was in there since i watched him rocketjump and drop down.

1:04 clip: I go up to the top watched him drop down from the side and then attempt an "epic read trick stab" where i look a little towards the ground to make it easier to drop down and strafe into a stab but he would've been gone by the time i even dropped down.

here are some of the ones i just cannot explain.
0:19-0:21: I literally trace him through the wall but could be a coincidence though doesn't matter in this case since the video is a bunch of "coincidences"
0:38: sniper shot
all the spy clips
-----------------
now that i've explained and also NOT explained some of them. i hope the appeal goes somewhat well! hope you had/have a cool thanksgiving and every other holiday you celebrate! thanks for taking time out of your day to read an appeal, watch a demo, and pick clips out. adios!

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Player has not responded in 2 weeks to refute the new evidence or supply anything to counter the hacks shown in this demo. The appealer has shown no interest in their appeal in a week.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom