Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered How would I go about getting unteambanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzMcPz

Unremarkable
Well, i'm back and I want to play some JB again, so how would I go about doing that? After a month of school, I have had a long time to think about what I have done and I would like to play on what seems to be the closest and best server to me right now. Plus how do I go about gaining credibility? No one actually explains that to me but they say "get some credibility" which I don't actually know how to do. So all in all, I want to play be BLU in JB again but in order to do that I need to gain "credibility". I would appreciate it if someone explained :)

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

You should make a positive change to your behavior, be helpfull by making reports and show that you've learned from your mistakes.

This can give you some credibility but if you go back to your old self then people can see you haven't changed for the better and that credibility can then be taken away instantly.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

So all in all, I want to play be BLU in JB again but in order to do that I need to gain "credibility".
You answered it yourself. You need to somehow show the admins that YOU deserve to be unbanned in a way so that they understand that you've actually changed. I suggest you to take the advice from Jim And Drexils, but as mentioned above, you shouldn't have to ask. Instead, you should think of what you can do to get the admins on your side.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

You should make a positive change to your behavior, be helpfull by making reports and show that you've learned from your mistakes.

This is a great start. Just being active in the community with a good attitude is the best way. Demonstrate that you have learned from past mistakes, which can really only happen over time. Be patient, show your change, and the rewards will flow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom