Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed How to introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD JIGSAW

Strange
and i will play again lol i don't want to leave my heart always live in blackwonder server

OLD JIGSAW

Strange
Alright blackwonder is the best server i've ever seen i looked around and saw many people some where
JIGSAW is here don't worry i not hurt you

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
How do you want to become staff or developer if you're already permanently banned and keep on using alternate accounts to join back and repeat said process?

You've also told us not so long ago that you wanted to stop and move on. The dumped thread below will say more than I probably can bring together this morning.

DareRush

Positively Inhumane
How many times you gonna keep lying :cautious:

I believe that your alt will be on the server and MFK again o_O

OLD JIGSAW

Strange
You will know and i want to take this server to my heart because i really love this server MFK and you you you and you never going to stop me from SOURCEBANS or SOURCECOMMS i will buy computer soon when i'm growing and i will become ADMIN and help Mr.Ben i want this server back you can't stop me this server is legend! for me my ALT are not going to leave you i going to live to this server forever unless i i will forget it you have no choice PERMANENT ban doesn't mean forever but it's mean only a punishment if i buy a new computer soon i will get unban really unban you will
remember me so hard don't forget me please

OLD JIGSAW

Strange
dark-blue-ocean-surface-seen-from-underwater-looped-slow-motion-fractal-waves-underwater-and-r...png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom