Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to "get gud" as some TF2 Classes?

Honestly, I'm an older tf2 player, and I"m still awful at this game, and I just wanted to know how you guys like to play you're favorite classes!

Currently, I'm maining both Demo-man and Medic, whilst playing some Scout. (I'm still awful at them all)

It's nice to hear things from other people so I just thought it'd be fun to ask!

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
1000 hours?
Listen_6cfcd3_2298789.jpg

But seriously, the only possible way to get good is to practise something for a long time. Watch youtube videos, streamers and so on for possible techniques to adapt to and spice those up.

I consider myself very awful at what I do, while some struggle to get their revenge on me. It's all about the perspective of someone on how good he/she is.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
GET GOOD, GET LM-
no
watch a few vids like timo said, mr paladin and stabby are good for spy, mr slin, b4nny, etc
also practice like a mofo, tr_walkway is extremely good for practicing just about anything

1000 hours?
Listen_6cfcd3_2298789.jpg

But seriously, the only possible way to get good is to practise something for a long time. Watch youtube videos, streamers and so on for possible techniques to adapt to and spice those up.

I consider myself very awful at what I do, while some struggle to get their revenge on me. It's all about the perspective of someone on how good he/she is.

I've had 2 accounts on my life time during steam, I currently have about 7000 hours total, and been playing since 07 (start of this game). :p

I really shouldn't be this bad, but thanks for your advice. Lol

GET GOOD, GET LM-
no
watch a few vids like timo said, mr paladin and stabby are good for spy, mr slin, b4nny, etc
also practice like a mofo, tr_walkway is extremely good for practicing just about anything

Thanks, I've only heard of Paladin for spy, I've been watching Zeno a lot though, and some Array (even if he's trash at medic, he showed me the best way of playing him lol.)

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I have 2,000+ hours
I main Pyro & Medic
I trade
and this is my Pyro loadout

Last edited:

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Thanks, I've only heard of Paladin for spy, I've been watching Zeno a lot though, and some Array (even if he's trash at medic, he showed me the best way of playing him lol.)

Zeno is hilarious. Whenever he's streaming I'll ask him some random garbage about Dilbert or Garfield comics and he'll have a long legitimate answer. The dude is well read in comic strips.

As for getting good, I wouldn't know. After I took a break I focuses on a select few classes (medic and sniper primarily) and I became complete and utter garbage with anything but. I guess the only advice I can give you is to not abandon classes because you want to main other classes. You will be diddled by Gabe Newell himself.

Surny

ok
Staff Member
Admin

surny

play comp

like, actual comp

in leagues like etf2l

okay I'll dissappear again now and not post here

I have 2,000+
I main Pyro & Medic
I trade
and this is my Pyro loadout

Nice, honestly I wish I could have a loadout like that, but I can never get enough scrap or even money to get such awesome stuff. Lol, then again I used to have stuff like that back when Buds were a thing, and I had an original bills. BUT I LOST ALL MY GOOD STUFF TO SOME HECKER/SCAMMER.

A.P.

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Mapper
1. Play Pyro
2. Spend money on Unusuals and other expensive shit
3. cumgraz, now you are not gud, but you still kill everyone

Thank be later, keys are accepted.

Last edited:

Sakuya

Trickster
I'm maining Demoman currently and Scout right now and I've gotten better with them by spending so much time on Versus Saxton Hale Servers.
Playing VSH so much made me get better at reacting much faster, flicking toward the enemy to hit them and scoring air-shots.
Also of course it helps you land market gardeners much better playing as Hale.
I'll also say that I used to main Sniper and Spy before and I got well at sniping since playing CSGO and flicking a ton carried over and I was able to flick to people's head on TF2 much better. Also with Spy, I got better with trick stabs by playing a lot of Jailbreak.
That's what I have to say for me getting better with classes at least the ones I used to main all the time.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom