Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved How to fix the uurspwn exploit on UberUpgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensiblePony

Unremarkable
I know a lot of reports have been based around the uurspwn 0 exploit, so im going to show how to fix that

In the admin_overrides.cfg file, you add the following line to the bottom of it:

"uurspwn" "z"

and thus, no one but people with that flag can use it (which im assuming could only be Benedevil and the other owner, whoever it was, i could be wrong, but eh(

SensiblePony

Unremarkable
If your confused on what i mean or how the exploit works, i can reply with how you do it and can be more detailed on how this fixes it

SensiblePony

Unremarkable
You can do the uurspwn exploit by doing the following, typing either /uurspwn 0 in chat or uurspwn 0 in console, then switch to something like sniper with the huntsman, open the upgrade menu, go to primary, then damage specific upgrades where the armor piercing, dmg vs player, bleed,etc is, and while that panel is up, Swap to whatever you want to put the upgrades onto such as spy with the enforcer, then start upgrading while said panel is up, and profit, you now have huntsman upgrades on the enforcer which you should never be able to normally without the exploit

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

I'll ask @Max Bladeswell once he is online, if he confirms this is going to be fixed by midnight.

Also, are you sure it's uurspwn in console and not sm_uurspwn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom