Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOW TO CROUCH WALK ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE MINECRAFT MAP WHILE CROUCHING

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
this is a guide to show reds who might not know how to fully understand the tricky map "jb_minecraft_daylight_v8_fix" this map is a difficult one to learn but i am a master at this stuff! bassiclly you have to watch the video and you will eally get a better understanding of what it would look like to crouch walk to the minecraft house, this is fast guide so please pay attanchon.. if you have any questions about this let me know!

PanYo

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member
-support

Did not croutch walk all the way towards the house

Blaflowery

Strange
Hey Kimmel!

I regret to inform you that you actually CANNOT jump while crouching. You have to uncrouch in order to jump. Therefore, this guide is invalid and inaccurate. I demand that the moderators please remove this low-quality post.

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
TO ALL THE HATERS IN THIS THREAD,,, THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF YOU WERE TOLD TO CROUCH WALK TO ACROSS THE MAP! if warden says couch walk then you have to jump over things to,, there ,, if you look closely at this video,,., i was croching ever time i moved,,, i have to uncrunch for the order to be followed through...

icos999

Uncharitable

icos

TO ALL THE HATERS IN THIS THREAD,,, THIS VIDEO SHOWS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE IF YOU WERE TOLD TO CROUCH WALK TO ACROSS THE MAP! if warden says couch walk then you have to jump over things to,, there ,, if you look closely at this video,,., i was croching ever time i moved,,, i have to uncrunch for the order to be followed through...
That's just false. You clearly uncrouched at 0:27 when there was no obstacle in the way, just to turn to the left. A strict but fair warden would have shot you right there and then for disobeying the order.

Kimmel

Gore-Spattered
That's just false. You clearly uncrouched at 0:27 when there was no obstacle in the way, just to turn to the left. A strict but fair warden would have shot you right there and then for disobeying the order.
you KNOW NOTHING. REDS ARE ABSOLUTLY ALLOWED TO UNCRUNCH ASLONG AS THEY DONT MOVE WHILE UNKRAUTCHED YOU ARE UNEDUCATED, SIR.,,,,.. GOOD DAY,., PLUS UR BLOCKED

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom