Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How many people are interested in The Hidden

Are you interested in The HIdden game mode?

• Total voters

TheDapper

Mildly Menacing
I know that Blackwonder has a server dedicated to The Hidden ( 176.57.141.9:27080 if your interested ;3 )
but I don't see a lot of people there anymore.

How many of you are actually interested in playing The HIdden?
if players aren't interested in the game mode, maybe it could be replaced with something else, if so what game mode?

XceXZ46.jpg

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It's a neat gamemode and that's a very neat poster (did you make that?), but yeah the only times I actually get to play it is when a chunk of admins decide they want to take a late night discord banter moshpit on various unpopulated gamemodes.

More group announcement events could be an option, but of course with too many of them people will start ignoring or blocking them entirely. Maybe we could have key giveaways as added incentives.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

How many of you are actually interested in playing The HIdden?
if players aren't interested in the game mode, maybe it could be replaced with something else, if so what game mode?

I actually like it, sadly it is boring when you fight with only 8 peps on the server...

Like Viking said, mayby group announcements with item giveaways to the best competitors in a certain amount if time would do.

TheDapper

Mildly Menacing
It's a neat gamemode and that's a very neat poster (did you make that?), but yeah the only times I actually get to play it is when a chunk of admins decide they want to take a late night discord banter moshpit on various unpopulated gamemodes.

More group announcement events could be an option, but of course with too many of them people will start ignoring or blocking them entirely. Maybe we could have key giveaways as added incentives.
that would be awesome and no, I helped to make it back in 2016 for a youtuber. Asked if I could use it in a post and he was ok with it :p

TheDapper

Mildly Menacing
I actually like it, sadly it is boring when you fight with only 8 peps on the server...

Like Viking said, mayby group announcements with item giveaways to the best competitors in a certain amount if time would do.
well give players more of a reason to join... more credits, maybe some titles that you can only get by playing there?

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Or some mode refinemend, like balance changes specifically for The Hidden...

Would be more convinient to wait for the next Tf2 update doe...

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

agreed.I know someone that could take a look at the game mode if it comes to that

Nonetheless I'd suggest to make some Community announcements prior so we can see how the mod plays out and what may be looked at, for as right now how about the friday/saturday every 2nd week?

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
People don't like the hidden because The Hidden is way too overpowered. He is invisible the whole time unless attacking, by then you're dead.

You can't reveal The Hidden because all revealing weapons (fire etc) are disabled or have no afterburn.

If you want this game to be more popular, maybe you should make The Hidden less overpowered or more revealable.

D

Deleted member 2966

People don't like the hidden because The Hidden is way too overpowered. He is invisible the whole time unless attacking, by then you're dead.

You can't reveal The Hidden because all revealing weapons (fire etc) are disabled or have no afterburn.

If you want this game to be more popular, maybe you should make The Hidden less overpowered or more revealable.
Right. The Hidden on vsh_dr_block_v9 (minigame) could be a good idea - hidden is barely visible overall, more visible in light areas and deals minicrits instead of instant killing.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom