Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved HOW DO YOU UNREPORT SOMEONE

Jus't a weeb

I was playing in a blackwonder server and a guy joined the game instantly killing people we thought he was hacking so we tried to calladmin and report... Now the thing is... That was my first time using "!calladmin" and i guess i didn't understand the phrase "Select a client to report" because i thought it meant select a admin to call and i pressed a player in the list who i thought was a admin because he was in the list and he was in the server and selected aimbot... And then i did it again with wallhack and i realised what i just did... I reported 2 people who were innocent so now my question is HOW DO I UNREPORT or how to tell an admin it was a misunderstaning cuzz i really dont want to stop playing in blackwonder servers

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

If you suspected someone was cheating and used calladmin it is ok, therefore we, staff, are there to investigate the matter. We are humans, everybody makes mistakes. As long as you don't spam calladmin constantly for no reason, you are fine.

Last edited:

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
For futute reference though if you do accidently report somebody via !calladmin, shoot a message in our discord on #requesthelp so that a mod/admin of that server doesn't have to log on to check legitamacy. It'll also clear up confusion.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom