Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How do you guys feel about the Crossbow nerf?

Personally I think that it was something that just didn't need to happen. I think that the small amount of uber that you gained wasn't that big of a deal( at least not a big enough deal to get rid of it) I think that it made it easier for pub medics that don't have the best game sense or have a team that doesn't support them to still do their job of healing but also reward them for hitting their bows. (Which by the way can be kinda hard sometimes) I medic mained for a few months just to see how it was and the bow made it way easier to support my team as well as build uber. Idk I guess that I would have liked it if they had left it alone but what do you guys think?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Either way

I personally tend to run Vac, especially with all the pyros around now, so it's not really a noticeable difference.

To be honest, I didn't know you got uber from it until months ago when I was outright told about it.

That being said, I guess I can see why they did it. The bow is a very valuable tool just for keeping your team alive, and then having it also give uber too makes all the other weapons useless in relation to it.

They're still useless, but Valve's trying to fix it.

Trying.

Either way

I personally tend to run Vac, especially with all the pyros around now, so it's not really a noticeable difference.

To be honest, I didn't know you got uber from it until months ago when I was outright told about it.

That being said, I guess I can see why they did it. The bow is a very valuable tool just for keeping your team alive, and then having it also give uber too makes all the other weapons useless in relation to it.

They're still useless, but Valve's trying to fix it.

Trying.
xd trying yeah it might take another 10 years tho

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

I didn't even notice that it got nerfed since I play so much jb and that the bow isn't really needed.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom