Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed How about another updating thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Since I got today a message that Faeria is free for 24 hours and not everyone will quiet catch it if a game is free, I came up with a suggestion.. like, right now. Like 3 seconds before I wrote this.
Anyways, what I suggest it to make an automatic updating thread (like the TF2 or CS:GO update thread) but not of updates, but "what games are currently (limited) free" thread. There are some sites that keep track of them, but if we could link it to our forum, maybe that will give people another reason to join our community and it's a nice little extra. But hey, if you say the idea is dumb and people should get their lazy asses up and look after it themself, I'm also okay with it. It's just a quick random suggestion/thought. Please state your opinion on it.
ALSo, the first person that I thought when I wrote this is Keiii... I wonder why.

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Is it really game go free?

Im getting like every free steam game already and I have never heard of it before.
Im using epicbundle.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I want a Train Game!!!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

I want a Train Game!!!
Thomas%20The%20Tank%20Engine%20and%20Friends_3.png

I played this game with my sisters alot when we were young. #Amiga #ThomasTheTrainEngine

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Looks like the best game ever...
What is it called?
I wanna bash my head in to my tele, When I start playing it.
Thomas The Train Engine (it's an Amiga game so you might need an emulator. It's a computer from when I was young, they were the first with real sounds)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I just need an RSS feed to be able to have it on the forums and sadly I couldn't find any on the website

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have replaced the feed with the official valve news feed for now, until someone can find something better

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Is it okay to create one manually if non-valve is and it's not shady? Like deals for Origin and uPlay? Or rather not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom