Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hOI

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
I was told to put this here, even though I'm pretty sure I already had done this.

I'm Tank, the friendly neighborhood disgusting Pyro main. You can find me on the NY servers because last time I checked I live there. I'm easily characterized by my orange flamenco hat and terrible taste in memes. I wear the Airtight Arsonist because I'm a douche-y hipster who wants a Last Breath-looking misc without wearing the Last Breath. My favorite drinks are Grape Juice, Cream Soda, Root Beer, and Liquefied Gerbil.
Regardless, I've been on Blackwonder for a bit... I was there when trust day was still a thing. Remember trust day? It's best if you don't...
Also, who's idea was it to swap the keys for placing a marker and enabling friendly fire? I left for a week, came back, and accidentally got half of RED killed because of that.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
We all have questional meme tastes. Also, I completely, utterly, utmostly, extremely, exceedingly, especially, tremendously, immensly, vastly, greatly, acutely DESPISE of jailbreak.
Welcome to the forums .3.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom