Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Hlstatsx not tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

Pretty much what the title says, after a few minutes hlstatsx simply stops tracking. This problem only occurs on trade. As far as I know it is broken for Puddin and me, I'm not sure if other players have the same problem.
Puddins sessions
My sessions
As you can see it broke for him on the 23rd, for me on the 24th which is roughly when we achieved high ranks on the server.

But not only does it not track points properly anymore but also my chatlog isn't tracked completely.
As you can see in my event log it didn't track when I left the server, which is a clear indicator that it stopped working.

On other servers like uberupgrades it still tracks everything and works completely fine for me.

ɥʇǝɐɹᴉɥ

Notably Dangerous
I'd like to add that, at least in the Trade server, it doesn't track anyone's chatlogs, not fully at least.

Also, when I join the server or at random times, it'll track 1-3 kills before returning to its broken state. I'm not really sure what causes it, be it the amount of players in-game or the speed at which the kills are supposed to be tracked (#humblebrag, I'm a great Scout).

As @Zeprus said, hlstatsX tracks every stat (at least that I can think of) in every other server I play on (Orange x3 Vanilla, UberUpgrades, etc..), only Trade seems to be broken for some reason.

Update: I made a new account to try out the hlstatsX's tracking system and I got 6 kills and 1 death with the new account;
h884JPX.jpg
andhlstatsX didn't even track that the account existed.

This seems to be an inherent issue with hlstatsX on Trade and not mine or Zeprus' accounts.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
It's an ongoing issue I've been trying to solve for the past few weeks. There are too many connections being made per second. I'm still trying to fix this, but thanks for the heads up

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I think I solved a problem that was causing the perl script to stop. This probably will not have solved the issue with not all kills being tracked. I'm working on optimizing database queries since the amount of data that needs to be processed in a short period of time is just insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom