Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hiya my dudes

madoka

madoka

So you know, BLW is a great server in my personal opinion. Heres a bit of info about me. I'm 19 years of age and from San Bernadino. I enjoy to play TF2 along with some other games such as GTA V, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, etc. I am currently a new member and enjoy BLW servers alot - mainly hale. I am a Spy main in TF2 and a decent trader. Even though i'm a Spy main that doesn't make me good at the class in any way... lmao. Well that just about sums up my little "life story" as I and I suppose you would too. Thanks for reading. Adios.

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
So you know, BLW is a great server in my personal opinion. Heres a bit of info about me. I'm 19 years of age and from San Bernadino. I enjoy to play TF2 along with some other games such as GTA V, Garry's Mod, CS:GO, etc. I am currently a new member and enjoy BLW servers alot - mainly hale. I am a Spy main in TF2 and a decent trader. Even though i'm a Spy main that doesn't make me good at the class in any way... lmao. Well that just about sums up my little "life story" as I and I suppose you would too. Thanks for reading. Adios.

Hello :rolleyes: Why did you create a new account?

https://blackwonder.tf/members/goober.943/

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom