Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I'v run into multiple situation, where i was reading some comments in some threads, and it just felt like some comments were informative in a way, that they should be right under the thread... Thus whoever finishes reading the thread and goes to the comments can look see this ""Highlighted"" comment which can be picked by (I really don't know lol, maybe the maker of the thread only... or probably only the creator of the thread + admins can do it... idk just do whatever)

instead of them being lost in a sea of other comments.
OFC there will be an option where the user can either pick from "Show highlighted comments on top" and to simply not, just put the comments in order.... MAYBE EVEN just simply leave the highlighted comments where they are originally at, but take it's content, the name of the person whatever they put there and all of that shit and put it in the ""Highlighted"" comments area.

Each highlighted comment is separate from the other ofc (just to clarify things).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom