Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved high ping in specific servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_bruhwot2

Hello! I'm big_bruhwot2 playing in blw.tf from asia!

I live in Japan and I play a lot on your servers, but here's my issue, on certain servers, which are HIGHTOWER (SG) and SURF, I sometimes get immensely high ping.

It is also very random, I used to get around 90 ping which is normal for me, but recently when I play, I join in with around 200 ping, and worst times 300 ping.

I do not think this is my networking issue since I use a stable lan cable with decent internet.

On top of that, on your payload server I get the ping I am supposed to get (90 ping).

Also my ping does not rise in-game.

Sometimes the issue is resolved (ping reverts back to 90) when I rejoin the server after like 1 casual game.

I told my friend about this problem and he said that it might be the server side issue since I don't have this issue on other servers.

Best regards, big_bruhwot2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 08/02/2020 (1 week later)

Until last wednesday I was able to connect with 90 ping by timing the unstable latency on blw, but that tactic stopped working after the next day.

I haven't got contacted yet by any of the server affiliated members, and I still have to play with 200 ping.

Please help, this is the only active community hightower server in asia.

Attachments

• ping_payload.jpg
    ping_payload.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 257
  • ping_hightower.jpg
    ping_hightower.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
Reactions: J R

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

I will add somethink about issues in vsh (i dont test it in another blackwonder servers).
Recently we have some Latency problems for no reasons (apparently), i type "we" because i am not the only one

i will add an image of the problem

Max 500 - Min 30:

View attachment 14995

And that is normal in a few minutes:

View attachment 14996

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Had this in DB US advanced.
I live in the east coast of the US I should have around 60 ping but at certain times it jumps up to around 200 everyday and when I join a different one it's fine even if I rejoin it doesn't fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom