Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hide the call admin reason in chat

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

So I'll do my best to make this sound understandable. When you do the /calladmin feature and state a reason, it'll be visible in the chat. It will look something like this. [CALLADMIN] Scrawny reported Scrawny for hacking. I feel that it'll be more beneficial for it to be hidden to the public as a rule breaker might see that a person reported them and would stop doing whatever they were doing to ensure that they won't get caught. Maybe limit it so that donors and admins are the only ones that can see it as most rulebreakers arent donors. This might also help cut down the amount of calladmin abusers as now it wont be visible by the public so they would not have a reason to try to act funny. Sorry if this may seem dumb but thanks for reading this lol. (comment if you want me to elaborate more on it)

D

Deleted member 2049

When you do the /calladmin feature and state a reason, it'll be visible in the chat. It will look something like this. [CALLADMIN] Scrawny reported Scrawny for hacking. I feel that it'll be more beneficial for it to be hidden to the public as a rule breaker might see that a person reported them and would stop doing whatever they were doing to ensure that they won't get caught.
Most people already think that calladmin doesn't work or is neglected, so it may not really make a difference. However, I can still agree with this to little extent. If someone were to calladmin on a player with abusive reasons, there would be no way someone can report the person because they couldn't see the calladmin. Eventually wasting time for admins if they were to respond to it but only to find out that the person wasn't doing anything wrong.
Maybe limit it so that donors and admins are the only ones that can see it as most rulebreakers arent donors.
I dont see why donors should be able to view any calladmins? This information will be of no use to them really because they can't do anything about it, someone can be dumb enough to pay for donor just to view any calladmins on them so they can avoid punishment (assuming someone isnt recording or an admin isnt already present)

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

I dont see why donors should be able to view any calladmins? This information will be of no use to them really because they can't do anything about it, someone can be dumb enough to pay for donor just to view any calladmins on them so they can avoid punishment (assuming someone isnt recording or an admin isnt already present)

The reason why I said this is because donors are usually more responsible and can report a person if they calladmin abuse. I would be amazed if someone paid a key or real life money just to cheat in a non-casual game but I see where you're coming from cause some people might do that

D

Deleted member 2049

The reason why I said this is because donors are usually more responsible and can report a person if they calladmin abuse. I would be amazed if someone paid a key or real life money just to cheat in a non-casual game but I see where you're coming from cause some people might do that
Donors aren't and shouldn't be different from regular players, I don't see how you think that donors are "usually" more responsible.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

Donors aren't and shouldn't be different from regular players, I don't see how you think that donors are "usually" more responsible.
Most of the time, donors are players who have been playing on blackwonder for a while. Usually, no first-timer coming to blackwonder would buy donor as they do not know the community. Of course there will be exceptions. Whenever I see a donor i will think that they are loyal as they would spend money and would help the community punish rule breakers (as in the donor commands). I think that donors should be able to see the calladmin chat as without it, admins won't know if it's a false report or not. I do not think that this will make them different from the regular user as its just an extra precaution to help with rule breakers

D

Deleted member 2049

Most of the time, donors are players who have been playing on blackwonder for a while.
Screenshot (715).png

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

How about removing call admin, I see why admins don't join them 80% of the time It's only used for"freekill" from tylerkareki2004 with 74hours in tf2 and no knowledge of blackwonder

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
How about removing call admin, I see why admins don't join them 80% of the time It's only used for"freekill" from tylerkareki2004 with 74hours in tf2 and no knowledge of blackwonder
Part of me kind of agrees with this, part of me kind of doesn't. On one hand, most calls arent answered due to admins being too busy to check, and users have lost faith in the system. It's not hard to see why a user would get banned for calladmin abuse when they dont think anybody checks it anyways.
On the other hand, most users will never bother to hit up the forums or discord to report somebody. It's good to have something there for them.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom