Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Hide and Seek - Same Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

So there are certain occasions where the remaining few reds, usually two, are hiding in the exact same spot.
Would they both be KOS?
If not, would we have to keep shooting until eventually there's one left? Or is there a way to deal with this scenario?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
If they are found in the same spot simultaneously, both are killed. It would be favoritism to leave either one alive when both used the same spot.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Thank you for the information, this will actually definitely help out with a lot of situations as of right now as I type.

Pkay

-------
actually even if they are in the same spot, if there is someone you notice 1st, then that will be the one to, such as you notice the box of a spy 1st and then you notice the heavy doing pushups inside the box. I mean those are VERY specific but it might happen and most of the times blues would rather kill both of them than give them the chance to survive.(also take note that this is my personal view and might not be exactly the same as other admins.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom