Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi.

Silky™

Mildly Menacing
So, you joined on Saturday, this is a waste of a post. You're clearly trying to bypass the 10+ posts on the Forums to apply for administrator. Maybe when you have something useful to say, say it. But when the subject just says "Hi", and you click on it, you just wasted 45 seconds. You also wrote two words, thank you for wasting our valuable time.

*Not trying to be rude, just a waste of a post -_-...

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

umm wut, why would i apply for admin!? i just said i was dumb!
also your the one who is reading and typing a comment on this so you're the one who is wasting you're own time .-.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

So, you joined on Saturday, this is a waste of a post. You're clearly trying to bypass the 10+ posts on the Forums to apply for administrator. Maybe when you have something useful to say, say it. But when the subject just says "Hi", and you click on it, you just wasted 45 seconds. You also wrote two words, thank you for wasting our valuable time.

*Not trying to be rude, just a waste of a post -_-...

Silky everyone is allowed to make an introduction thread and even how they do it is their own choice.

Anyway, welcome

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom