Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi!

NativeFlame

Unremarkable
Hello! i began playing in the Blackwonder JailBreak server not so long ago, (cause i decided i wanted to play JailBreak again) and the Blackwonder JailBreak server happened to be the first (or one of the first i dont remember :p) server i found, and i remember that sometimes i would go on blue and just try to do whatever everyone else did, xD (it didnt work very well haha) then i decided to read the rules, and that really helped me to understand what i can and cant do, and then long after i used the forums for the first time when i complained about getting muted, (note: it was deleted since i found out why and that a votemute only lasts for 30 mins :p) then a little while later i decided to join the discord server, and also began getting more engaged on the forums, and now i have learned how to use the features on the forum, (as you can see at the start of this post and under this post :p) then i noticed these "hey im new on Blackwonder" posts, and since i had not made one i decided to make one (which ofc is what your reading right now :p)! and yea! the point of this post is to say hi to everyone (ofc :p)! im fairly new to this community, tho i am fairly experienced with the rules and features now!

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Overused :p
Still, hey Native. Didn't even know you haven't been for a long time...
So a 1.3 months late Welcome to the forums.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom