Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi there

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

Hi, I'm Capp, I'm from the Panda Community and got kicked out of the admin team there because I disagreed with Madact (That also made @Swaggy♫ leave) . I'm not really interested in TF2 right now, but if I find interest again I will probably play on the Trade server. I hope to see you around there c:

#FuckMolf

Sora

Unremarkable
Welcome to Blackwonder and how do you play on a trade server? I mean, aren't you ment to trade and all that? I don't even know anymore :c

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello! Welcome to the community. If you do decide to play again, please let us know if you have any suggestions as we are highly dependent on player feedback.
Hope to see you around

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Hi, I'm Capp, I'm from the Panda Community and got kicked out of the admin team there because I disagreed with Madact (That also made @Swaggy♫ leave) . I'm not really interested in TF2 right now, but if I find interest again I will probably play on the Trade server. I hope to see you around there c:

#FuckMolf

You'll be permanently banned as well for playing in our servers :p

Welcome and have a nice stay.

Sora

Unremarkable
This community should be Pandafortress v2 I mean ffs everyone came here from panda :c

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom