Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi I play VSH and people yell at me to stop playing sniper but screw them imma keep playing sniper

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hi, I'm Steve Harvey Oswald. A wise man once said "I've only played on VSH, but this is the only good VSH server I've been able to find in years, so I'm going to stick around."

My steam is Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle, and have a picture of Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle as the profile picture. If you've played in the last 10 years it is possible you have seen me, though the chances are small because I have only found the server a week or so ago and only played on it like 3 times.

I use the stock sniper rifle which is named "Lee Harvey Oswald's Conspiracy Creator" and I refuse to use anything else because it is not named "Lee Harvey Oswald's Conspiracy Creator." Once some dude was all like "aw man we got a sniper with a stock loadout" and I was all like "nah m8, it's actually a strange specialized killstreak stock sniper rifle, stock carbine, and a tribalman's shiv" and then I died because I was too busy typing and not playing. What a jerk.

Drsfeelandphil.jpg

Last edited:

Wolfi

Truly Feared
Welcome to the community of Black Wonder.:) I hope you enjoy it here! (On a side note I think I saw you about 6 months back on MvM);)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Welcome to the community of Black Wonder.:) I hope you enjoy it here! (On a side note I think I saw you about 6 months back on MvM);)

It's possible but I kind of doubt it. 6 months ago I was taking a break from TF2 (after 1.2k hours you gotta take a break) but it's possible it was about when I was getting back into TF2.

6 months ago my steam username was Friendly Neighborhood Milkman.

But hey, if we did play MVM a while ago, hello again.

If not, hello for the first time.

Howdy Doodly.
iu

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
A break at 1.2k hours? Filthy casual.

...I wish I had done the same.

Anyway, welcome to Blackwonder, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

Ya play sniper In vsh?
That means you're a good sniper.

Something I will never be.

Anyway welcome to blackwonder! :p

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
there is never enough gary smith fan art.

No there's plenty.

A break at 1.2k hours? Filthy casual.

...I wish I had done the same.

Anyway, welcome to Blackwonder, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Hindsight is 20/20

Sight usually 5

Welcome to BLACKW:blackwonder:NDER! -upsidedown-

Th
nks broken image is intentional you dont have to tell me it's there I know

Ya play sniper In vsh?
That means you're a good sniper.

Something I will never be.

Anyway welcome to blackwonder! :p

It's more about finding a decent spot on the map. Most maps have them. Of course there are still maps that make me want to eat my own mouse because they're small and give hale the perfect amount of time to "super duper jump" all the way to red spawn before you can even think about climbing that telephone pole.

Even if you miss 90% of your shots you'll still rack up a decent amount of damage.

Welcome Steve Harvey Oswald Mr Noodel's Brother Mr Noodel!

Thanks uncharitable man of feels

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

No there's plenty.

Hindsight is 20/20

Sight usually 5

Th
nks broken image is intentional you dont have to tell me it's there I know

It's more about finding a decent spot on the map. Most maps have them. Of course there are still maps that make me want to eat my own mouse because they're small and give hale the perfect amount of time to "super duper jump" all the way to red spawn before you can even think about climbing that telephone pole.

Even if you miss 90% of your shots you'll still rack up a decent amount of damage.

Thanks uncharitable man of feels

Telephone pole? Vsh_skyhigh_resort? (Or something like that)

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Telephone pole? Vsh_skyhigh_resort? (Or something like that)

There are some good maps with telephone poles (don't remember the name, one of them was a set of 5 maps connected to each other and hale chose which one they played one.) I can't remember the name of the small map I'm thinking of, it had telephone close pretty close to red spawn, giant crack in the map that you died if you fell in, a bunch of crates, and a higher level off to the side with a bill board.

Overall, at least from my experience, it really sucked for sniper.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hello @Steve Harvey Oswald ,
welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy it here. You seem to be quite experienced in the field of VSH, so if you ever want to suggest anything, let me know.

Thanks. If I ever think of any suggestions I'll let you know.
welcome to the forums buddy i play JB i was playing DR but i stopped because i found the JB sever it is soooooo fun :3

You ever watch Homestar Runner? Fluffy Puff is the name of a marshmallow brand with an insanely unsettling mascot. If you haven't, you should definitely check it out. I don't usually like JailListenToTheWarden, but maybe we could play some time.

image.jpg

:eek:
Did Ben just reply to one of the Introduction threads?
you may feel special now @Steve Harvey Oswald

image.jpg

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Welcome to the forum.
Let us know if we can help you with something.
Feel free to add me or join us on Discord.
Kind regards, x

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom