Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hi Guys!

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I recently discovered BlackWonder's servers, and they've very quickly become my favourite. I can't believe I didn't find them sooner! RTD and earning credits to purchase goodies is really fun, and the atmosphere in general on the servers is more pleasant than most. You get the odd bad eggs, of course, but that's to be expected.

Anyway, I'm GRXD (pronounced "grid". The only reason there's an x is because it looks better :p). I'm 20 years old, an apprentice in automation engineering, and I love gaming. TF2 is obviously at the top of the list of games I play. Playing the game is all about fun for me, not competition, and I try my best to be polite to those who take it a little too seriously, and start insulting people in chat. I report hackers and people who are generally unpleasant wherever I can, and try to make TF2 a better place for everyone to the best of my ability. I even hope to become an admin on BlackWonder someday! But that's a while off, so for now, this was a small introduction and I'm looking forward to learning all about the community. If you guys want to add me or ask me any questions, don't hesitate! I'm super approachable.

Kind regards,
GRXD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
First of, hello my friend and welcome to our forums! And if you like our playerbase, you'll like the forums even more!
Most likely because I'm here, but don't tell the others. They'll get jealous otherwise.

I even hope to become an admin on BlackWonder someday!

That's a good way to start. I already have taken a liking into you :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom