Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey?

7ᵗʰ

Unremarkable
So by no means am I new to blackwonder servers but I joined the forums in August of 2017. I've seen this little tab here asking me to introduce myself for a while I just had no interest up until now. I have a few questions to ask the community and to those who may know me. If this thread should be somewhere else in the forums please feel free to tell me and I will change that as soon as I can. Also should be noted that the "get to know me" part of this thread will be purposefully vague as I normally don't go around giving strangers on the internet my personal information. So to start off my intro; I go by 7th on steam but lately the joke has been Dad so you may see me as Dad every so often. I am a Junior in high school and live in eastern Washington state. I frequent the blackwonder jailbreak server often and only really ever touch the other servers when heyya makes me. I've been labeled as a toxic person recently and I can understand why, I am an aggressive person. The main purpose for me making this thread is to ask for some criticism of me from the people that know me, have interacted with me, or have seen me in-game. Don't sugar-coat it please and I will be reading all the comments. However I will not be replying as this is intended to help me and I don't think I would have anything good to add to the conversation. Admins this part is directed at you if you are reading; I was going through your Admin Applications, both declined and accepted, and I found your thoughts on the people in this community you oversee interesting. Obviously you take note of a lot of the goings on in this group and I was wondering what you thought of me. I am not interested in applying I just enjoyed the format in which the admins replied to those specific applications, constructive and, especially from Jim and Rob, aggressive. This kind of critique is what I am looking for specifically as it would impact me the most. Hoping to get a few replies
-7th
-Edit: I'm not new to the forums either, I just didn't do this little intro thing when I joined.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Deeeeep. I wish I could meet you in game but my stoopid computer blew up :( . You sound like a cool guy <3 (and I almost never respond to intros so that means it’s true)

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Hay, I haven't actually met you ingame so I cant criticize you but you seem to give a good first impression. You should join EU and we can play :)

Welcome!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

Hey 7th, nice to see you made an introduction after a while. If you want criticism then I can give you my opinion from what I've seen. Really the only things I've seen is toxicity and mix up of server rules sometimes. But I know you mean well, you really do seem like a nice guy. I'm glad to get to know some information about you :)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom