Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey there ( open me )

aliems

Hey everyone, i just figured out blackwonder.tf and the community in general. My name is aliems ( old alias: senpy ) , My old alias i'm very known well with. I have a few friends that play on blackwonder. Especially Jim, he was the reason that i'm participating in the blackwonder community, so credits to him. I'm just here to introduce my self and to get a little publicity around, thank you and try finding me around in the blackwonder servers.

EDIT: Me and Jim go way back, since Intox was a thing. Teehee!

Last edited:

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Hey everyone, i just figured out blackwonder.tf and the community in general. My name is aliems ( old alias: senpy ) , My old alias i'm very known well with. I have a few friends that play on blackwonder. Especially Jim, he was the reason that i'm participating in the blackwonder community, so credits to him. I'm just here to introduce my self and to get a little publicity around, thank you and try finding me around in the blackwonder servers.

EDIT: Me and Jim go way back, since Intox was a thing. Teehee!
who in the hell is in your signature
Welcome, aliems! I'm Agent who steams a bad ham and always tries to market garden and airshot.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hi there, I'm Jim but we've already known each other for a while :p . Blackwonder is basically Intox Gaming back in it's glory days but instead the admins are actually nice and talk to us. Anyway have fun and stay a bit, there are 4 or 5 jailbreak servers so you'll never be bored. So yeah, have fun and stuff.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom