Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hey, I'm Emile

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hello, I'm Emile, I'm also known as NotNotchSilly or Qfs on Minecraft, I've been staff on quite a bit of servers for example on here, yes that's right I've been staff on BlackWonder for four months, also I've been staff on Serenity/Verenity for another 4 months and I've even been staff on Heart for a month too. Some of you guys might remember me, I quit TF2 some time ago and kinda wanna get back into it. I love jailbreak or well I loved it and to be fair I think I was quite good at it, I've made lots of friends the time I played here and I wanna get back to it!

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
Hello, I'm Emile, I'm also known as NotNotchSilly or Qfs on Minecraft, I've been staff on quite a bit of servers for example on here, yes that's right I've been staff on BlackWonder for four months, also I've been staff on Serenity/Verenity for another 4 months and I've even been staff on Heart for a month too. Some of you guys might remember me, I quit TF2 some time ago and kinda wanna get back into it. I love jailbreak or well I loved it and to be fair I think I was quite good at it, I've made lots of friends the time I played here and I wanna get back to it!
Welcome (back?), Emile! I'm Agent who can't steam a good ham and can't sell my Pro Ks Silver Scattergun Mk.II with 2 parts for 9 keys :^)

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Notch glad to see you decided to come back to Blackwonder!
Good to see some people from before and I hope you decide to stay longer now!
Sak out!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 12)

Top Bottom