Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hey, i'm alfa.

alfa

Unremarkable
hey, i'm alfa. i'm trader on TF2 and i have a passion for Valve games. (especially TF and HL.) i love talking to the community about trading, updates, and the status of games in general. if you enjoy that as well, please add me or find me on a trade server. my favorite trade servers and BW and WL. they mark the beginning of my trading career and they are often my go-to trading servers. the community in BW is also great. outside of the internet, i play a few instruments and have a passion for music. i play drums, ukulele, bass and drums. my favorite bands/ producers are tommpabeats, queen, green day, and twenty one pilots. (call me an edgy teen all you want, they make good shit.) welp, thats me. if you have any common interests feel free to add me an talk to me any time!

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Well hello there, I see that you are an active trader... how about I show you a bit around at our local fish market? It has a lot to offer if you can pay the price! @Fish-Related Crimes

Also, welcome to our forum!
Thanks for plugging me nerd :^)

Also, welcome! I too love trading. We have a marketplace on this very forums if that's your thing.

alfa

Unremarkable
On a scale of 1-10 how excited for the pyro update are you?

if i had to put a rating on it, i'd most likely say 8-9. i'm pretty excited as it may bring a lot considering it has been a year. but at the same time i'm not too hyped because we have not idea when it's gonna drop. wbu?

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

if i had to put a rating on it, i'd most likely say 8-9. i'm pretty excited as it may bring a lot considering it has been a year. but at the same time i'm not too hyped because we have not idea when it's gonna drop. wbu?
Pretty excited, but I wish heavy got the update instead of pyro, since pyro is a noskill class I like heavy better. Probably a 9/10

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom