Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hey b0ss

What is love?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nekfresh

Strange
Hey guys, my name is artox (as you can clearly tell) but i've been a massive tf2 fan for 5 years and been playing it for that amount of years. I just started to play on blackwonder.tf servers on the 25/02/17 when I joined Jim, and I liked the community a lot due to its positivity and its banter :^)

I also notice aliems and Jim are playing on blackwonder.tf servers, so I might stick around this community for a while. I honestly just made 4 new friends from just playing jailbreak which is good i guess :^).

So about me now, I can be a friendly kinda of guy but I can get pretty nasty at times due to INCREASE OF SALT but I get back to my normal mood, and im 16 years old and live in England. I will mostly playing on jailbreak servers just because thats what I used to play before. I used to also play on intox with Jim and aliems but since that community has gotten way too toxic and it has died I decided for a fresh start. <3

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Hey another Intox boi joining blackwonder because of me. Anyway there are like 5-6 jb servers here and there's an EU one so you don't have to deal with trashy ping anymore. Welcome and have fun and no dodge the artox day pls :p

nekfresh

Strange
Hey another Intox boi joining blackwonder because of me. Anyway there are like 5-6 jb servers here and there's an EU one so you don't have to deal with trashy ping anymore. Welcome and have fun and no dodge the artox day pls :p

shush about the dodge the artox day ;)

This Fluff Is a Puff

Truly Feared

Anxiety

Welcome to the community
i play Jailbreak too
i have questions for you
  • What is your favorite map in Jailbreak? mine is Super mario
  • What is your favorite Mini game in your favorite map? mine is speed run in super mario
  • do you like playing as a guard or a red? i like playing in red so i can think
that will be it hope we meet some time c:

nekfresh

Strange
Welcome to the community
i play Jailbreak too
i have questions for you
  • What is your favorite map in Jailbreak? mine is Super mario
  • What is your favorite Mini game in your favorite map? mine is speed run in super mario
  • do you like playing as a guard or a red? i like playing in red so i can think
that will be it hope we meet some time c:

My favourite map is the ba castle
My favourite mini game is soccer
I prefer to play red so I can rebel :cool:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom