Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Herzog gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I am Herzog Widukind, totally the best gamer in the world. You can mainly see my on UK VSH or LA JB, although I am active on US VSH, US JB, DR #2 Server and I occasionally come on to the Europe Classwars Server. I worship the grand ?and his ?'s. Favorite animal are frogs.
frog.jpg

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
kewl. now I don't have to ask you to introduce yourself for me bec I don't know new mods lol (or a few old ones either)

• Haha
Reactions: Oak

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

For reference, Herzog is bad at Sohami's Discord-based Hunger Games, but refuses to acknowledge it.
For this reason, he's considered to be at Philip levels of denial, and should be mocked accordingly.

• Angry

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
For reference, Herzog is bad at Sohami's Discord-based Hunger Games, but refuses to acknowledge it.
For this reason, he's considered to be at Philip levels of denial, and should be mocked accordingly.
now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time... interesting...

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Herzog, if I do remember, I'm pretty sure that you have to be a furry until 2021 thanks to the blw bot. (also lies I'm better at UK vsh than you)

Funko

Mildly Menacing
Staff Member

Funko

not best gamer but rock gamer, have a rock with a gun.

unknown.png

• Thinking

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

The lenny implies he let you win. Considering you were being hardstomped in the previous screenshots, I have to assume he did.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Geez bro you are such a good gamer! I saw you get a 36KS on Orange the other day 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 11)

Top Bottom