Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

herrrrrrororor here commms tddaaaa grreeat zperooooss

Zeprus

Uncharitable

Zeprus

z8wh.PNG

"Let's have a go at it."

I'm Zeprus. A 17 years old male from Germany, currently studying computer science at a German university.
~SERVERS~
This introduction is fairly delayed so one or two of you might've seen me around already, I'm usually on Stop that tank, Orange x3 100% crits, Mario Kart and sometimes Jailbreak or Orange x3 x10.
I main sniper, aka it's my most played and favorite class but depending on the situation I perform way better with other classes.

~STORY TIME~
This is the third community I joined, the first one was panda.tf where I first met ~Wolf!, TriiX and especially Viking34 after falsely banning him for wallhack. I administrated there for roughly 1 year on a Mario Kart server and got frustrated with the owner. It resulted in me getting banned for lifting three of his bans that I deemed childish and unfair. If you want to know more about this story contact me in private, but please also make sure to listen to the other side before jumping to conclusions.

The second community was Fortress of Gamers. I didn't last very long in that one as I can't stand the unreal amount of memes and, what I experienced, unfriendly behaviour.

After playing pubs with a small circle of friends for a while Viking asked me to play Stop that tank with him, a gamemode I have first seen in a youtube video a while back but never found a good server for. Needless to say I was really excited. I joined that server quite a few times before I got curious and digged for the community behind it.

And here I am, quite happy I found that server. I'm not very familiar with the people in this community so far but I guess

briggs-myers test: INTJ (~90%)
favorite food: pasta
music genre: chill/future bass
hobbys: you can guess
I'm open for questions as long as you don't scream at me! :)

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This is a solid introduction. Zeprus is a solid person.

Our first conversation involved yelling at each other over steam voicechat and in a thread while we were watching the same demo in the background, arguing whether the play was legit or not.

Good times

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Awesome introduction! Welcome to Blackw:blackwonder:nder. -smile-

If I remember correctly I'm an ENTJ.

Last edited:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Welcome! Seems like you have a history with some of these guys, but I'm just a new face I guess. Hope you enjoy the community!

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
Welcome, we're nice peeps. :coffee:

This is the third community I joined, the first one was panda.tf where I first met ~Wolf!, TriiX and especially Viking34 after falsely banning him for wallhack. I administrated there for roughly 1 year on a Mario Kart server and got frustrated with the owner. It resulted in me getting banned for lifting three of his bans that I deemed childish and unfair. If you want to know more about this story contact me in private, but please also make sure to listen to the other side before jumping to conclusions.

like 7/10 of us come from that pooplace

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey Zeps. Sorry if my welcome message is total crap, I'm totally pooped from six flags. I just woke up and I literally lost my voice like holy crap and thats because of me being an idiot and yelling trump on the rides lol. Well good to see you made an introduction doc, it shows you like this community and that makes me happy! Hope to see you around doctor and keep putting up them reports! Guess that's it, Sak out!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom