Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

here come dat new member

Krizis

Unremarkable

Krizis

oh shit waddup

Hello little boys and little girls. I am the Krizis man, 13 years old (prepared for "OMG U'RE A KID" replies). I've joined the forums to introduce myself, also meet some new people I'm never gonna meet irl.
I was recently playing some of that "Blackwonder | Jailbreak" server, with shit tons of kids as wardens/guards (no offense)
And I said to myself:
"Does Blackwonder have a good community with good admins?"
And I decided to google "blackwonder"
And now, here I am.

There is not much information about me for now, but all you need to know is that I'm happy to be a part of the community.

See ya!

Wolfi

Truly Feared
oh shit waddup

Hello little boys and little girls. I am the Krizis man, 13 years old (prepared for "OMG U'RE A KID" replies). I've joined the forums to introduce myself, also meet some new people I'm never gonna meet irl.
I was recently playing some of that "Blackwonder | Jailbreak" server, with shit tons of kids as wardens/guards (no offense)
And I said to myself:
And now, here I am.

There is not much information about me for now, but all you need to know is that I'm happy to be a part of the community.

See ya!
Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay! ;) It has only been the past 2 days there has been an influx of children on the server. Normally you find like 5 squekers aday.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

oh shit waddup

And I said to myself:
And now, here I am.

See ya!

I'm 13 and a half :p
Don't worry about the kid thing,the people here are nice.
Mostly.

Anyway welcome to the community! :)

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
oh shit waddup

And I said to myself:
And now, here I am.

See ya!
OMG U'RE A KID BAN HIM -sarcasm-

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Jailbreak Warden can't melt prisoner cells..

Anyways, welcome to our humble forum!

Most of our discussions are about jailbreak rules, since people are too lazy to read the rules.

So if you have a question, just create a thread and ask a stupid questions which answer you can easily find in the rules to annoy the jb admin!

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Haven't replied yet.

Welcome to Blackwonder.
If there is anything we can help you with, let us know, we will do our very best.
Feel free to add us or join us on Discord.
See you ingame!
x

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom