Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Help Me Make A Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I trying to make a Deathrun map, but I don't have any ideas.

If you want to help, just click the link: https://goo.gl/forms/kqgs5HBfhhJxqPaj2

Make sure you like, subscribe, and turn on that notification bell to get notified when I make a new post. Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into my free gift card giveaway that won't start until the year 3768. k bye.

jourrapide

Uncharitable
Make sure you like, subscribe, and turn on that notification bell to get notified when I make a new post. Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered into my free gift card giveaway that won't start until the year 3768. k bye.

WHERE IS MY FREE GEFT CARD?
(Btw filled the survey up, i hope you will make a good map 0w0, and yes i agree that Wolf is pretty T H I C C)

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Thanks to everyone who gave feedback.

Theme: Beautiful Forest (Wonder Forest)
Difficulty: Medium
Traps: 20
Unique Secrets: 5
Mini-Games: 6
Map will not have 2 way doors.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
u sure 20 traps can kill 32 players?
aren't the DR servers 32 players? or some of them at least?

Here, you know how in some maps some players are just plain retard or do a mistake and fall off something into their death or they know that they will die if they touch something?

try to add something like that in the map.

++ something like, after a trap is activated and it's finished, there is always this spot or something that if you go near or touch you'll die, or a hole that you have to avoid.

ofc don't do this with all traps, like 2 or 3 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom