Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Helloz

TheForgeMaster

Forge

Hia, I am TheForgeMaster, or T_FM.

I live in the Atlanta, GA area and go to collage there.

I have found out about balckwonder from the hightower x10 server. I play tons of hightower and x10, when I realized that there was a server putting them together, I fell in love. I have been playing there for a couple weeks now. I typically play with a loadout that counters the enemies loadout..

If I'm board, then I may go with a Kunai spy w/ stock invis and L'etranger(99% cloak time, full cloak on hit, 99% damage plty) After the first backstab, I don't disguise unless there is a sentry. Many people hate me for it, but the way I see it, I can take down anyone else with a kunai with soo many loadouts.

I have played over 700 hours of TF2. I consider myself a collector of strange weapons, with a backpack value of ~$150.

When I'm not destroying people in TF2, I spend my time developing games on ROBLOX. I don't have anything to show off at this point though.

Also, I do love the $2 minimum for donations, it makes it affordable for a collage student. Later on I may donate more, but for now I will be sure to advertise this great deal on the servers here. (I get mistaken for an admin soo much (I do make sure to deny this) and I am loving the huge boxtrot.)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom