What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Register Now!

Declined Hello_o0303's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello_o0303

Username: Hello_o0303

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199211771839/

Who has punished you?
hensda (he said i had it coming??)

Why were you punished?
I was punished for coughing on the mic accidentally as warden and it may look like I have a long record but that was a long time ago and most people mass reported me because i killed them but they said afk afm and then I tried to give them a warning but they tryed to kill me and they were suppost to be afk afm but then he was not afm or afk so I killed him and everyone kinda mass reported me for no reason because they liked him and then another time i freekilled becuase warden said finish climb at 5:30 but then he changed it to 4:30 and then i asked what and he said he said nothing so then I killed everyone at 5:30 and then i killed someone they said freekill i said no and they said yes climb end at 4:30 and i was like shit and killbinded so in my opinion i am entirely clear and the person who banned me and muted me said (I had it coming) he is in my server right now and he has givin me no information about why i was banned exept "you had it coming kyle" and saying buhmugmubuanahu in voice chat and i was like what and somone had to be my mini translator because he was just mumbiling about it and now im banned for 3 days and I have waited I have appealed I have waited I have asked and no one listened to me

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Because I was falsely banned and I am warden a lot and you almost have no guards anyways and keeping me banned means fewer guards and the fewer and fewer guards there are the fewer people will want to be warden because they are being warden constantly and eventually they go to a different jailbreak server or quit entirely which means that you have fewer guards and less experienced guards witch means new guards don't know the rules and that means more rules breaking and that means more people getting muted and team banned and that means people will rebel more and that means more fail round and that means the server becomes unplayable and the only fun in it will be killing the guards and then there will be no guards left and most prisoners will leave due to there being no guards and that means no one to give LR to and I have a mic and only about 2/3 have a mic so basically if you do not unban me your server will get 1 step closer to being dead

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
I only muted you, so idk what you're really talking about. I muted you because you were making weird noises on your mic which were obnoxious. At first I didn't care that much when I joined but you kept going so it had to stop. You also got muted a couple days ago for micspam that lasted for a week, which you were also making those same weird noises (see here). I'm leaving you muted due to your history of priors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)