Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello : )

Energizer

Unremarkable

Bacon

Hey Black Wounder community, Im julian (male) and i play alot of the randomizer,saxton,10xsaxton, 10x, and some deathrun servers every now and then, I would consider myself very active on the servers considering most of my servers on my favorite list are blackwounder servers and i dont do much pubbing anymore because of wait times. If its one thing i really hate seeing on your servers it would be all the hackers and micspammers i see, and yes i get it, all i have to do is mute them, but i kinda feel bad for the incompetent or new players that forget that theres a mute option because it sucks to see these mic or chat spammers just empty out blackwounders fun servers. And as for hackers ive seen quite a few of them and never any admins around to kick them which turns fun games like 10x to lets all foucus the aimbot sniper or leave which is sad to see. I know im new to the fourums and dont have like 3000+ hours on tf2 (im almost to 1500 hrs) but im not new to the servers but im really hoping id become an admin and help fix the issues found in the BlackWounder servers and possibly give some new ideas for the !store and possible weapon balances for certian game modes because i had a few ideas that could help the Black Wounder community grow.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Hey Black Wounder community, Im julian (male) and i play alot of the randomizer,saxton,10xsaxton, 10x, and some deathrun servers every now and then, I would consider myself very active on the servers considering most of my servers on my favorite list are blackwounder servers and i dont do much pubbing anymore because of wait times. If its one thing i really hate seeing on your servers it would be all the hackers and micspammers i see, and yes i get it, all i have to do is mute them, but i kinda feel bad for the incompetent or new players that forget that theres a mute option because it sucks to see these mic or chat spammers just empty out blackwounders fun servers. And as for hackers ive seen quite a few of them and never any admins around to kick them which turns fun games like 10x to lets all foucus the aimbot sniper or leave which is sad to see. I know im new to the fourums and dont have like 3000+ hours on tf2 (im almost to 1500 hrs) but im not new to the servers but im really hoping id become an admin and help fix the issues found in the BlackWounder servers and possibly give some new ideas for the !store and possible weapon balances for certian game modes because i had a few ideas that could help the Black Wounder community grow.
o hello! anoying pepole is just so funny like they type so mad its like poo trowin to you ahahah

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom