Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello.....

Anon Series

Hello, the name I go by is Anon. Do you ask why? If not here is the answer anyways, a long time ago I was in a hacking group called NoVa, I was the Co-Leader of the hacking group at one point until the owner decided to kick me I have no Idea why don't ask me, Well here let me get on with my story shortly after that I started helping and protecting people this is known as a "White Hat Hacker" the bad guys' are called a "Black Hat Hacker" they take personal information so be careful, 2 years ago I started working for the government yes at the age of 24, I have a degree in Mathematics and Science, I have just joined the servers a little bit ago, I sometimes play on Jailbreak and or Crit servers (Rarely).

This is my welcome message hope you enjoyed it, Have a good day and I'll catch you later.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Welcome to the community. Please don't hack my potato battery clock; I keep it very near and dear to my heart.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom