Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello There!

Danny [blw.tf]

Unremarkable

Blake

Hi, i'm Dannyawesome18x. You can call me "Danny" for short, but yeah. I like to play jailbreak alot on tf2, and i'm basicly there everyday! (i'm on weekends most.)

I only have problems with asshats and freekillers on jailbreak, but that's really it for that. I love this community so much and i hope i could be a admin one day!

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Welcome to the forums mate! If you ever need an admin in Jailbreak to assist with the freekillers, just message an admin or hit us up in Discord.

Fish go see my report now

Yeah, how dare Fish, like every other admin, have a life. So if you think 10/10 should be admin right now, check the maths mate, because that really doesn't check out with that attitude.

Edit: Since I supposedly misunderstood you. Heres a heads up, don't irritate people. Woohoo.

Last edited:

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hey everyone, look.

look.PNG

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Hello, Danny, I'm Steve Harvey Oswald.

I'm not actually too relevant (outside my excessive amounts of Garfield comic strip on dumptered threads) but if you ever wanna find me I'll usually be on VSH. One of the most fun game modes in my opinion, check it out.

My Steam name is Friendly Neighborhood Milkman.

Ignore Detective's rudeness, he's probably just upset his suggestion isn't going so well. It's not usually like this, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Anyways, here's the previously mentioned Garfield comic strip. Watch the last panel, it's a doozy.

1487911170602.gif

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Hi, i'm Dannyawesome18x. You can call me "Danny" for short, but yeah. I like to play jailbreak alot on tf2, and i'm basicly there everyday! (i'm on weekends most.)

I only have problems with asshats and freekillers on jailbreak, but that's really it for that. I love this community so much and i hope i could be a admin one day!
im scout the king of roasting. have an nice day!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom