Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hello guys and gals

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Hey it's me, hey ya. This might be weird that I'm using capitalization but I hear that you're supposed to on the forums.

Anyways, this is going to be my introduction to the forums. I've played video games since I was 3 years old, and I'm a long time player. I have a lot of free time and play video games almost exclusively within it. Currently, I have 3,838 hours logged on Team Fortress 2, and I plan to log many more. I've been playing TF2 since I began steam in 2012, and loved every moment of it. The majority of games I play are either blizzard (Starcraft (II), Diablo 3, HotS, Overwatch) or steam (Team Fortress 2, Stellaris, Civ 5, RotMG, Terraria, GTA V). I'm making this introduction because I always like to really get into the communities that I enjoy. While normally a man of few words, I definitely enjoy having conversations with people who I consider to be my friend or spark my interest.

When it comes to blackwonder, I love Jailbreak. I've been playing blackwonder for about a month, but as for Jailbreak, it's easily my favorite custom TF2 gamemode, so much so that I play it more frequently that the base game. My time zone is currently Pacific US, and I play LA Jailbreak most of the time. Most of the frequent players I've met on blackwonder were genuine people and I'd love to get to know you, so if you ever want to chat or play some jailbreak, send me a message in the blackwonder discord. Though I've only seen a few admins, and had very limited conversations with an even smaller number (only ever really had a short conversation with Wanka), all the admins I've met are also seemingly very nice and I'd like to get to know a bunch of them. (Sorry if I sound too optimistic Cammy, that wasn't my intention).

Cheers and see you on the forums or in the servers!

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Hey ya, Welcome to the forums. You play competitive Overwatch? If so, what's your rank? boi
Not competitive very frequently, but I did placements and got Gold, and if I really put in the effort I could get to Plat, hopefully easily.

Last edited:

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Welcome to the forums.
Proper grammar and punctuation isn't mandatory but it makes things look nice :barefoot:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom