Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hello Everyone!

Sakuya

Trickster
Hey everyone I'm Sakuya Izayoi (Sicosuicide if you know me from the past)
I am 17 years old and live in Oxnard California
I love playing guitar and i started learning guitar when i was 6 years old (I'm self-taught)
I am a metal head but i also love classical music just as much and one of my favorite artists is Neil Young
I love anime my all-time favorite is Dragon Ball Z, others that i watch are: Fullmetal Alchemists and Brotherhood, Hellsing Ultimate, Cowboy Bebop, Space Dandy, and etc etc
I love playing video games, i play a huge variety but my favorite category is RPG and my all-time favorite RPG franchise is The Witcher
This community seems extremely nice i haven't had the pleasure to speak to any admins when i am on the JB servers but i would love to and i am nice i really do not like to be rude or disrespectful to others since i want to be treated nicely so i treat others the way i would like to be treated

Sorry if this introduction is kind of lengthy i love to interact with others and i want to give a brief but good description about myself

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom