Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Heeyyyyyy my due

Do you think you would be a good admin

• Total voters
Hey Im 12 years old, ye I know I'm young but I love to play in black wonder servers my favorite being LA jail break I don't know why but I love to rebel and literally just love black wonder and I ask for one thing to become admin I have read the rules it took me like an hour XD. Yes, I do want to become admin even tho I'm very young because I just feel the need to want to make things right when I see chat either spamed or said something your not suppose to like hate speech or racism. Also I don't expect to become admin for writing this because we'll you can't just trust anyone but I believe I can do good also being so young I feel like that lowers my chances even more but I still hope to become admin. Lastly I just wanna say the Black wonder servers are great (y)

Drax

Deadpool

Drax

Hey Fireball! Welcome to the forums! You might wanna wait a while before applying for admin just yet, get to know some admins and be active on not only the servers, but also the forums and discord. I hope to see you around Blackwonder. ;)

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Welcome! Unfortunately, you asking for an admin position in your introduction has hindered your odds of becoming staff here. We at blackwonder appreciate your enthusiasm, but if it took you an hour to read a simple set of rules, you will miss out on fast-witted judgement calls you'd have to make if you were to become staff.

D

Deleted member 2049

Ehhh maybe for me. Im still learning some but I do know the most important rules or most common needed rules. Although I do not have the best reputation with players. I wish I could change that but even if I did apply again, it would most likely be denied because some people would not support due to the focus on reputation than the true player itself. So I might not ever apply for admin on the server because of that. I try, but fail in the end. The last server I played on wanted me to be admin/mod on their server but then they denied because I wasnt 18. Some players (like DecapitateMilk) would support because they can see the real me. But like I said, I have a bad reputation

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Welcome to the BlackWonder Forums! I can see you want to do good things for this community but slow down, m80, If you always look towards the future and you don't even bother looking at the present then you, my friend might just lose yourself in the process.

My aliases is Chromeanxiety, Mr. Chrome, Li'l Chrome, or now Chrome blw.tf. You might have already played with me in the LA
Jailbreak Server.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2049

That reminds me, sorry I forgot to introduce myself XD

Im Aegeus Dusk, some people call me Disc, Duck, Dick, Desk, ect. But you should have a great time on the forums/server! It wouldnt hurt to read the rules every month or so to get familiar with them even more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I can even give you the memes ;) i forgot to mention im the local memer btw

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Ehhh maybe for me. Im still learning some but I do know the most important rules or most common needed rules. Although I do not have the best reputation with players. I wish I could change that but even if I did apply again, it would most likely be denied because some people would not support due to the focus on reputation than the true player itself. So I might not ever apply for admin on the server because of that. I try, but fail in the end. The last server I played on wanted me to be admin/mod on their server but then they denied because I wasnt 18. Some players (like DecapitateMilk) would support because they can see the real me. But like I said, I have a bad reputation
This is an introduction thread, not a soapbox. Please keep it to intro-like posts. This post is a perfect example of why you're not fit for a staff position as you stand right now.

D

Deleted member 2049

This is an introduction thread, not a soapbox. Please keep it to intro-like posts. This post is a perfect example of why you're not fit for a staff position as you stand right now.
Misunderstood why it says "do you think you will be a good admin" but i added the "welcome" part

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Misunderstood why it says "do you think you will be a good admin" but i added the "welcome" part
I don't want to get too spammy here, so this'll be my last post; feel free to message me on the forums or discord if you have any questions or concerns. I didn't misunderstand anything; your whole first post was one big soapbox about how everyone is out to get you and how you'll never get a staff position. In fact, you went on such a tangent that your welcome is a whole separate post and you even threw a dislike on my post out of pure spite. Status updates or personal friends are 2 great places to vent, but someone else's intro is a terrible place to vent. There's a time and a place for everything.

D

Deleted member 2049

I don't want to get too spammy here, so this'll be my last post; feel free to message me on the forums or discord if you have any questions or concerns. I didn't misunderstand anything; your whole first post was one big soapbox about how everyone is out to get you and how you'll never get a staff position. In fact, you went on such a tangent that your welcome is a whole separate post and you even threw a dislike on my post out of pure spite. Status updates or personal friends are 2 great places to vent, but someone else's intro is a terrible place to vent. There's a time and a place for everything.
I meant I misunderstood not you. I put a dislike because its the hard truth. Give me a fucking break

adam

Somewhat Threatening
I meant I misunderstood not you. I put a dislike because its the hard truth. Give me a fucking break
OFF-TOPIC
Are you triggered JUST because he told you to keep your words into intro-like?
I mean what the actual shit man? Please don't cause tons of drama here, thanks.
ON-TOPIC
Welcome to the forums, Fireball!
I'm Zen, real name is Adam, so in my opinion, you need to get to know the members of the community and admins and you have to follow the rules and have a good amount of time there I think, otherwise if you make an Admin Application right away, you'd get declined.
Ciao bro!

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

Hey Im 12 years old, ye I know I'm young but I love to play in black wonder servers my favorite being LA jail break I don't know why but I love to rebel and literally just love black wonder and I ask for one thing to become admin I have read the rules it took me like an hour XD. Yes, I do want to become admin even tho I'm very young because I just feel the need to want to make things right when I see chat either spamed or said something your not suppose to like hate speech or racism. Also I don't expect to become admin for writing this because we'll you can't just trust anyone but I believe I can do good also being so young I feel like that lowers my chances even more but I still hope to become admin. Lastly I just wanna say the Black wonder servers are great (y)
i think you can be an gud admin

Welcome! Unfortunately, you asking for an admin position in your introduction has hindered your odds of becoming staff here. We at blackwonder appreciate your enthusiasm, but if it took you an hour to read a simple set of rules, you will miss out on fast-witted judgement calls you'd have to make if you were to become staff.
Well it took me am hour because i wanted to understando them so I know what it's saying but if I just read them it wouldn't take as long and I might not even be able to understand them the way I'm supposed to but thx for the advice

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

Outright saying you want to become an admin straight off does lower your chances of becoming one, however if you are active on the forums (and on Discord) and make good reports, I'm certain you'll be able to convince us that you would make a good addition to the team. My advice would be to not apply for admin the moment that option is made available to you, but to first familiarise yourself with the community and get to know the admins a little.

Welcome to BLACKWONDER!

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom