Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Havoc Dah Gay Horse's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:54953906

Who has banned you? Tomato Kat

Why were you banned? i was banned because of just standing in spawn, let me just say kat has actually broken rules before and didnt care when i asked him so he can do what he likes but its not ok when other people do it, i see.

Why should we unban you? because it was purely out of spite because he knows hes broken many rules on that server

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Oh lord, I wasn't actually expecting you to have the guts to do this, but you are aware that @MiyukiMouse, @Tomato Kat ❤, @RainbowRob seemed to agree upon your lovely 1 week ban, and I am inclined to agree with them aswell as you were in the spawn, then you start telling people about the rules, and use that as a way to not get yourself kicked. That is the second report we have had about you in such a short space of time about the same thing. So I don't see why we should remove your ban or shorten your ban. And your reason for unbanning you is amazing, a well known admin on BlackWonder is supposedly breaking the rules they enforce, but you haven't got the slightest bit of evidence... come on mate... you can do better than that for your reason. Disappointed to be honest with you.

I guess its there decision to unban you though, but I am completely against it.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

If you see anyone breaking rules, admin or not: Record & Report. For someone like you recording everytime, you should have a demo by now for us to prove your story.
The evidence we recieved on you breaking the rules caused you to be banned, not because "out of spite".
You are rude and disrespectfull towards admins, you boss around and then break rules while you seem to be so aware of them.

images
Tip: If you come to appeal, never attack admins without having evidence, it does more harm than good. c:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
@Havoc Dah Gay Horse

Why were you banned? i was banned because of just standing in spawn, let me just say kat has actually broken rules before and didnt care when i asked him so he can do what he likes but its not ok when other people do it, i see.

Why should we unban you? because it was purely out of spite because he knows hes broken many rules on that server

If you're talking about the night of 6-7 (?) days ago when it was my first time going into that server and went to the enemy spawn once to taunt at the border and then getting killed? Then yes.
After you told me about that specific rule (which i thought it was referred to SPAWNKILLING only and not entering the enemy spawn) i went away from there, confused, then checked the ruleset and saw that it said "Do not enter the enemy spawn" and i never did again.

tl;dr

"he knows hes broken many rules on that server"

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

do you have evidence of me bossing people around?

kat ur an admin you should know the rules...;)

Btw, we have a lot of servers, and only till recently did I leave the Jailbreak side of things, so I couldnt tell you a single deathrun rule. So man up and realise you made a mistake like Tomato did and recognise it, like Tomato did. Jesus man...

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
do you have evidence of me bossing people around?

kat ur an admin you should know the rules...;)

You have been associated with problems for quite some time.
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-havocdahgayhorse.2886/

I have already posted you ordering me to "do [my] job" and then accusing me of some abuse when I do not go to your every whim. Saying "admins don't do jack shit".
Here is the entire last exchange before I removed you.
Pope Is Dope: do your job
Rainbowrobb: excuse me?
The Pope Is Dope: u heard me
The Pope Is Dope: literally someone crashed me
The Pope Is Dope: and most likely everyone else
The Pope Is Dope: and not one sight of an admin
The Pope Is Dope: and besides ive not seen an admin come on unless they are called upon The Pope Is Dope: which shouldnt be
The Pope Is Dope: not one bit

You broke the rules, there was a consensus among multiple admins on what to do about it, and the action was taken accordingly.

You make this all about, when you are simply another person who is gagged, muted and banned occasionally. You just happen to lash out. There is a documented history of this. You began to have problems on BLW immediately after you were permabanned from another server for the same nonsense.
http://anticheatgamers.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:54953906&Submit

"I warned you to not disrespect others, btw you are bad at your job. BOI!"
"Removed for causing problems"

Last edited:

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

1. We have too many servers and too little admins but we can't just accept random people, they need to be thoroughly checked.
2. Admins can't be on 24/7 on all the servers obviously, but we do our best to come in if you call us for assistance. If we can't join, then this is why we have a report section on the forum, so the rulebreaker will be dealt with eventually.
3. Admins have lives outside BlackWonder.
4. Breaking a rule is not allowed. All our rules are set so if you even try something that is not allowed but that's to stop a rulebreaker, you are pardonned by said rules. Which only applies on Jailbreak servers. No other server has anything that you can assist in to stop rulebreakers except votes but those are not abuses if they are legit to stop a rulebreaker. Point is that you had no reason to go into the enemy their spawn as you been banned for it before and you tell other people they can't do it. So this proves you are aware of the rule that gotten you banned.

Declined Appeal for reasons stated above by admins involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom