Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you ever met a hacker/cheater in CS:GO, or TF2? Tell your story

D

Deleted member 2049

The most recent hacker I met was on CS:GO and he was using a private account. It was so clear that he was hacking because you can spectate him and watch him look suddenly at the head of the enemy and automatically headshot them. What about you?

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
To be honest, I've encountered so many that it really isn't worth going into details. Nothing unique about my stories, just encountering cheating morons.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Ha, i encountered a BF4 hacker yesterday, it was the second time i encounter one...
i was parachuting down as soon as i spawned, i knew where he was since he killed me before... the distance between me and him was very far...
Somehow tho, as soon as i went close to him with my c4 while parachuting, he instantly aim-locked at me with 100% accuracy, and killed me... even tho there was no indicator whatsoever that i was near him.

You may say that, OOOOOOOH BUT YOU PARACHUTED YOU DUMPFUCK HE MIGHT HAVE HEARD YOU, the thing is... i parachuted as soon as i spawned, if he really did hear me using my parachute he would have tried to look at me or try to find me as soon as he realized there was someone parachuting somewhere... but no... at the time he was behind a wall, and i wasn't in his line of sight for the whole parachute duration, which was about 8 seconds.

so yeah... that's that.

in tf2, it's all boring, stupid hackers... just like csgo...98% of hackers are just stupidly obvious.

D

Deleted member 2120

I was on a turbine match with two hackers, the hackers were spawn camping us with their team. Their team was literally helping them... One of them had a more obvious aimbot (spinning around staring at the sky getting headshots. The other had your standard shitty aimbot. Getting too many headshots and getting them to quickly. One was named rainbowdash, the other's I forgot.

Dawnstar

Spectacularly Lethal

Dawn

One of my friends used hacks in cs:go , and he got banned for that.
Then he bought cs go on another account,and got banned on that one too.
He then bought cs go on another account,but didn't use hacks in that one,so he basically wasted a lot of money (He lost some of his skins too cause of the bans).

glue daddy

Unremarkable
Tons. It seems like every casual server I go to is just filled to the brim with hackers. Ambassador aimbots as Spy, Spazzy Minigun Heavys, Sniper aimbots, you name it, I've probably seen it.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Not many. I encountered one on a Valve server before MyM and they weren't even trying to hide the fact they were cheating.
About 3 minutes into the round, he was VAC banned. The rest of the game was garbage though, cause nearly half of my team had left the game so we all just sulked in spawn dancing.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom