Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have i missed anything or did anything happen while i was gone?

Veljko Ristic

Notably Dangerous

Vel

Not really gone but, I haven't been around for a while, I joined wonder.tf Eventually i forgot the password and just left, I just completely forgot about blw.tf, I hang out with friends in the city center, I celebrated my bday recently (22 July) (Turned 12), And nothing much, I completely just took my mind off of blw.tf, Checking blw.tf in a long time i noticed Dark theme was added : D, But i don't see anything new tho.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

You missed out on:
- Recent applications, people are trying to get mod roles and admin roles, hope the best for them
- Fun discord stuff, food talk, creeper meme talk, and bullying corrin
- Corrin got bullied by Gabino and Legend and Snake had to step in, Corrin still very sad
- My little 3 wishes game in discord
- A.P. getting moderator
- Julia wondering what Jojo is
- A fun JB event where Jim did "Minecraft" and tried to establish communism in JB NY
- Renaming Blackwonder to VapeWonder.tf and naming Julia to Juulia
- Buster talking about Juuls and that Jim probably smokes them
- Wanka being cool and talking about crates
- Herald11 at least he doesn't talk about squirrel, but still says "die lmao", still warns people from time to time to not post certain stuff and I remember he had to talk to Vick30 and I think Egg about it, herald still a badass though in MVM and likes his australiums
- Corrin still talking in third person and losing interest in BLW because he likes emulated games more
- Corrin still talking in third person and still talking in third person and like to imagine and talking about imagining an imaginer imagin- ok I'll stop.

So far this is what I've been able to remember, excluding the random stuff in the forums.
And this positive message I posted because @A.P. doesn't get enough recognition and love, love our mappers!:

Attachments

• positive.PNG
    positive.PNG
    234.5 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom