Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hatboy7's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatboy7

Unremarkable

Hatboy7

Username: Hatboy7

Name
Hatboy7

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes, I have 10 days of playtime in blackwonder servers

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:458284398

Your DiscordID
Hatboy7#2571

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
► BlackWonder | Orange | 100% Crits ◄
► BlackWonder | Deathrun #2 ◄
And sometimes on:
► BlackWonder | Highertower x2 | x100 Weapons ◄
► BlackWonder | Trade Minecraft ◄

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I enjoy playing on blackwonder servers and I want to help the servers make even more enjoyable

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Squidmane, Goldie, Aurelienbkt

How often do you play TF2?
I play tf2 almost every day but sometimes I take long and short breaks

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Inappropriate sprays / Signs : Perma spray ban

Toxicity against other players : 1 warning > 1 hr gag/mute > 3 hr gag/mute > 5 hr silence > 10 hr silence > 10 hr ban > 1 w ban > 2 w ban > 1 m ban > perma ban

Griefing : 1 kick > 1 hour ban > 3 hr ban > 5 hr ban > 10 hr ban > 3 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > perma ban

Using hacks : perma ban, with demo

Advertising hacks : perma gag/mute

Abusing !calladmin : 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hour ban > 10 hour ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > perma ban

Spawncamping : 1 slay + warning > 1 kick > 1 hr ban > 3 hr ban > 5 hr ban > 10 hr ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 m ban > perma ban

Mic/chat spam : 1 warning > 1 hour gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 5 hour gag/mute > 10 hour gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > perma gag /mute

Racism : 1 warning > 3 hour silence > 6 hour silence > 10 hour silence > 1 week silence > perma silence

Exploiting : 1 warning > 1 kick > 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hour ban > 10 hour ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > perma ban

Scamming/sharking: perma ban with a screenshot as proof

Deathrun punishments :

Ghosting : 1 warning + 30 min gag/mute > 1 h gag/mute > 3 hour gag/mute > 5 hour gag/mute > 10 hour gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > perma gag /mute

Leaving/suicide as death : 1 kick > 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hour ban > 10 hour ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > perma ban

Faking freerun : 1 warning + slay > 1 kick > 1 hour ban > 3 hour ban > 5 hour ban > 10 hour ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Please don't read my older chat logs, they are really cringy

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? German

Last edited:

EmiREEE

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member

Goldie

Hi Hatboy7, I'm just doing a quick run over of your app, so apologies if I get anything wrong.

As far as punishments go, you do not have any prior punishments, which is very good to see.

As for logs, well :

4 instances of this word.

Now, about your app :
Advertising hacks 1 week silence > perma gag/mute
This would be an immediate permanent silence.
Abusing !calladmin : 1 hour gag + warning
I assume you meant ban here?
Spawncamping : 1 slay
What would you do if they continued spawncamping?

Other than that, good luck on your app!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201025_065524.jpg
    Screenshot_20201025_065524.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 145

Hatboy7

Unremarkable

Hatboy7

This was just
the younger me trying really hard to be "funny". But I learned my mistakes and now I know that you should take this word and racism serious

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This was just
the younger me trying really hard to be "funny". But I learned my mistakes and now I know that you should take this word and racism serious
Your "younger" self was just 4 months ago. Give it another couple of months, to make sure that was the phase, and right now is not the phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom