Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Hard Mercy's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Mercy

Username: Hard Mercy

Name:
Rishean (First name) Pronouncation : Reeshaan
-private- (Middle name)
-private- (Last name)

Your Age:

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year?
yes, 22 days

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/player/266743

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:437744779

Your DiscordID
Filth Hard#2449

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Currently would like to be a mod in:

BlackWonder US | Jailbreak

85.117.240.51:27005

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I have experience in Playing these servers, I want to Punish any Players with inappropriate behaviors and Players that break rules of Blackwonder.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Honey, CometPM, Pienamai

How often do you play TF2?
almost everyday except when there's a technical issue where if my steam bugs I cant play servers, happened once but wont happen for a long period of time. When theres school time, every weekends

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate

BlackWonder US | Jailbreak Spy was here

---------------------------------------------------------------------
BLU TEAM
1688833013839.png

Freekilling

I will first Warn them, tell them to stop and if they wont:
Slay >> 30 min Teamban >> 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 3 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban

Force warden

Tell them that they cannot Force warden more than 3 times in a row, they must unwarden or I will:
Slay >> 10 min Teamban >> 3 hour Teamban

Favoritism

Tell them to stop or else:
10 min Teamban >> 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 3 week Teamban

Impersonation

Tell them to stop Warden impersonating or they will get:

10 min Mute >> 1 hour Mute >> 5 hour Mute >> 1 day Mute >> 1 week Mute

Illegal orders/Lies/Pardon

Slay >> 10 min Teamban >> 1 hour Teamban >> 5 hour Teamban

Unwarden

Tell them to stop unwardening or else:
1 hour Teamban >> 3 hour Teamban >> 1 day Teamban >> 3 day Teamban >> 1 week Teamban >> 1 month Teamban

No Mic

Ask for mic, if they don't have I will:
Perm Teamban until They have a Mic

RED TEAM
1688838128601.png

Exploiters

Ammo glitches are rare, either way they are not tolerated. I will:

Kick >> 1 day Ban

Freeday Abuse (not Freeday for all)

Tell them to stop Freeday abuse or:
Warn >> Slay >> 1 day Ban

FOR BOTH TEAMS
1688834607602.png

Griefing

Slay 5x >> 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban

NSFW Sprays

Warn them for a short period of time and if they still didnt change the spray I will:

Permban until appeal

Hackers

I will:
Send proof with DEMO/VIDEO. If 2+ Admins approve, the Hacker will now get PERM BANNED

Delaying

Armory Camping, Hiding etc. Will not be tolerated, Tell them to stop delaying or else I will:
Ghost >> Slay (if player could not find them for a long period of time)

Sticky trapping

Tell them to stop stick trapping or else:
Slay >> 1 day Ban >> 3 day Ban >> 1 week Ban >> 1 month ban

Comms
Racial slurs, any racism, micspam, Overtalking Warden or any other inappropriate behaviors with communication will not be tolerated, I will tell them to stop and if they wont I will:

1 hour Gag >> 10 hour Gag >> 1 day Gag >> 3 day Gag >> 1 week Gag >> 1 month Gag

Perm Gagged if advertising cheat links
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
One of my recent chats, All of my Chatter are not supposed to offend anyone. Simply Joking and No one found it offensive and No I wasn't arguing with anyone at this time

1688839197973.png

Got Muted once For having a Low quality Mic, don't remember when or how long. I got warned twice by honey but couldn't find any evidence about anything related.
1688839604871.png

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes.

Tagalog

A little bit of Spanish but proficient enough to tell them that they need to speak english

Attachments

• 1688839595241.png
    1688839595241.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello Hard Mercy!

Glad to see you apply for US Jailbreak, but also SG VSH. FYI Supreme is no longer staff. Anyway, let get into your punishment history.
1688831447577.png
1688831524066.png
and no server bans which is good thing to have.

Now for punishment, sparyban is perm until player appeal it. Player advertising cheat link in chat get perm gagged/muted, and also ban cheating players perm with proof.

I never encounter you on US Jailbreak, so I really don't have opinion, beside somewhat active on discord. Within that good luck!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
You seem more interested in being a mod for prestige than anything else based on our discord conversation.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello,

Thanks for your effortful application! I appreciate how thoughtful your punishment ladders are- both in terms of content and how they are formatted. I would have liked to see more than a single sentence for why you want to volunteer your time with us, but it's excusable given how thoughtful the rest of the app is.

Unfortunately, we have caught wind of you threatening to ban someone followed by an... unsavory log. Using the prospect of becoming staff to threaten players is not indicative of the environment we're trying to create. Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• Oof.png
    Oof.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom