Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

happythiccboi's Moderator Application

Is this a good thread/ staff application

• Awesome!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ok

• Bad

• Horrible!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

happythiccboi

User name: happythiccboi

Name
Happtythiccboi

Your Age
12 (Almost 13 :) )

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:564556465645456546465

Your DiscordID
Happtythiccboi#4835

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I've play on a couple in the past i forgot the server name but the one i that i like and the one that i'm wanting admin for is BlackWonder NY | Hightower | No Carts

Why would you like to become a moderator?
The reason i like to play this is server is because i hate getting a casual hightower server and everyones capping so they can change the map and on this server you can't cap the map never changes and you can meet so many nice people in my opinion this is one of the best servers in the entirety of the community servers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Well since the corona virus (COVID 19) is going on i would a say on work days 5-6 hours but one weekends i have all day except at like mid night at pacific time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
What i would do is find the person that is breaking the rules what i can do to fix it and if they do not cooperate i will give them a warning depending on how many warnings they got then ill ban/kick them if i get the permission from the discord server .

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a bad mic so ill sound like a 6 year old but trust me I'm not also a question i have to ask is in the game can i just type instead of talking because i have a feeling they won't take me seriously.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom